wbTimeLog v4.4.0 for WHMCS Released
Monday, 30th March, 2020
A new version of wbTimeLog is now available for download. This version requires WHMCS v7.9 or higher to operate properly, and is compatible with the WHMCS v7.9 series.
This version squashes a few bugs and includes a few additions including:
- Date selection / calendar widget compliance with WHMCS v7.9
- Footer totals within administrators timelog management view
- Patched error with debit calculations with service InvoicePaid events
- Added parsing and display of hours in Hour/Min/Sec format on Timelog / Credit form fields. You can now enter 2h 15m instead of 2.25 if you choose. Rendering follows existing format selection in the configuration.
- Lookup of client specific overrage billing rate is applied to the new credit form rate field
- Removed the timelog note requirement. You can now post timelogs with empty notes.
To update your installation download the latest copy from the services area of your account @ https://billing.holodyn.com.